Skip to main content

Humorous Speech and Evaluation Contest 2010/2011!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Revamp!!

Notice The club blogpage will be undergoing a revamp between 29th Jul 2017- 3rd Aug 2017 so if you experience the blog layout and content looking different this next week, do not be alarmed. It is just us bringing our page to new heights. Do bear with us during this transision.  Cheers!

Ice Breaker speech by Victor Tan

Ice Breaker speech by Victor Tan: Introduction Fellow toastmasters, t oday I want to introduce to you a person that I used to know, someone whom  I hold close to my heart, someone who  I missed so much and someone whom I  hope soon  can be a part of  my life  again. H e is always  happy, full  of imagination and adventurous . He makes fun of himself and  likes to keep life as lightweight as possible. He is also  light hearted, humorous and creative as well. And most of the time he is liked by many because  he is positive  and  happy  go  lucky .  I believe he used to see the best in people around him and he wish people see the best in him as well.   He was a fun  and protective brother, a chivalrous friend,  and a stranger you can trust. He  is very passionate in the things that he likes. He  loves cars a lot (he even wishes his first car goodnight), he love comics and g...

What a scintillating Meeting@27July'10!

Dear Indrahanians & DTM Sivalingam, Last evening, Thian Seng came first, followed by Victor Ong to set up the meeting room. Soon after, the others trooped in – and very soon, we were ready to begin. Kay Wong’s presidential address is always a delight to hear because she uses stories to draw us in; stories that make us ponder and reflect. And when she’s finished with her narration, a lesson will have been imprinted in our consciousness! Our Immediate Past President and Area B2 Governor, Han Lee Hwee took control of the meeting as TME, and he too launched another short story. I tell you – we do have engaging storytellers at Taman Indrahana and they are all talented. And then we had Alice Ong in her familiar role as Humor Master. I have often found her to be an interesting humorist – there’s something about her I cannot put my finger on. Perhaps it’s that gleaming sparkle in her eyes? Or her mirthful demeanor? Or her chirpy smile? Whatever it is – I sense this welcomed warmth i...